March has been a month marked by indecision.
Although I’ve had a plethora of ideas, they proved to be too many.
Despite having published posts for this type 1 diabetes blog, my work has felt pointless.
Having overcome diabetes burnout, I had lost a unifying theme.
April is a new month. With the onset of a new month, my indecision will melt away. The seeds of a new theme are about to take root and, over the upcoming days, weeks, and (possibly) months they will bloom.
The pointless pomp, the alliteration, the flowery language. All of that ends here; henceforth, I shall be clear.
Here’s what you need to know:
- I’ll be starting a new series of posts relating to diabetes and loneliness;
- The first post in the series will be published sometime next week;
- I’ve been in the process of writing a guest post for a well known diabetes blogger;
- The vagueness of this post is intentional;
- For more information, follow me on Twitter @T1DME
- I hope that you’re having a good day 🙂