I planned on creating a collage of quotes to express my mantras. Sometimes plans change.
Re-viewing my recent posts, I observed a budding fear of hypoglycemia. I am no stranger to this. I once let this fear fatigue me.
Moving forward, I am not willing to allow the past to repeat. Therefore, I have tailored my plan.
Without further ado, here are some of my mantras in my words:
- Change is the law of life. The lows won’t last forever;
- That is how I feel, this is how I act;
- I may stumble, but I won’t fall;
- Perseverance is perfection;
- I won’t flee from my reflection;
- A dark sense of humor is a diabetics best friend;
- I am alive. I have emotions. I accept them;
- This Is Sisyphus!
I will repeat these throughout the upcoming months. They have assisted me; may they assist me again!
What you do is up to you; the doc is here to help.