Before proceeding I would like to thank Karen Graffeo for organizing DBlogWeek and everyone who participated.
I began blogging in late December 2013, so this is my first DBlogWeek.
Initially I was hesitant about joining this event. A week or two before I had published posts on 6 consecutive days – my personal record. Would I be able to do it again?
Obviously I did join, and, as it turned out, my initial fears were unfounded. With that said, it wasn’t easy.
Attempting to keep up with other people’s posts was difficult. I fell behind. Although I failed to keep up, in the upcoming days I will make sure to read the ones that I missed.
Here is what made #DBlogWeek a great experience:
- It fosters a greater sense of community in the dblog solar system;
- It exposes one to different perspectives;
- One makes connections with formerly unknown people;
- It eliminates the need to find something to write about;
- It gives you an excuse to spam your followers with blog posts :p
May good blood sugars be with you all until next time!